Get down to the business of charting your successful future. Whether you're pursuing entrepreneurial passions, intent on completing an MBA, or want to lead within a company, foster corporate social responsibility, direct a non-profit, engage in sales and marketing, manage projects or much, much more, Business Administration is an excellent foundation. Business fuels local, national and global progress and you can be one of the people helping to drive it forward.
So here's the deal:
Take five courses per semester for four years, and you'll complete your Business Administration degree
[courses are worth 3 credits and 3 x 5 x 2 x 4 = 120 credits].
Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with  credits:
 credits from -
Business Core Courses
These courses give you a solid understanding of your discipline.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Management Principles and Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Law
- New Ventures and Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Strategy
 credits from
These five courses lay the foundation for your Business degree by introducing you to economics and statistics.
 credits From -
Arts & Science Required Courses
- Introduction to the Bible
- The Christian Faith
- One senior Christian Studies course
- Introduction to Literature and Language
- One Fine Arts course
- Word History to 1500 or World History Since 1500
- Introduction to Philosophy and one Ethics course
- Introduction to Psychology or Principles of Sociology
 credits from -
Take any course from any department at Ambrose
 CREDITS From -
Arts & Science Electives
Choose a senior Arts & Science course to round out your core program of study.
A three-year [90 credit] version of this degree is also available.